with DIN thread, GL 45
- These larger sized bottles / carboys are ideal for bulk storage and handling of both liquid and solid intermediates and final formulations.
- Manufactured from Type 1 borosilicate 3.3 glass for durable performance and resistance to thermal stress.
- The glass conforms to American (USP), European (EP) and Japanese pharmacopoeia (JP) standards making the carboys ideal for pharmaceutical production applications.
- Manufactured with thickened, uniform side walls for higher mechanical strength.
- Retrace Code for batch traceability and conformance certification.
- Manufactured from inorganic materials (Certified BSE / TSE free).
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization, dehydrogenisation or autoclaving.
- Feature large, permanent, easy-to read, white enamel graduations marks.
- Also available with an external Polyurethane coating for enhanced scratch resistance, and to contain leakage in the event of damage.
- Available with customized logos, identification labelling or graduations Supplied without screw cap or pouring ring, but can be used in conjunction caps and connector systems.
- Typical applications: Flat robust base is ideal for mixing processes with large magnetic stir bars.
|without screw-cap and pouring ring|
|11 601 00||20 000||45||289||505||1|
|11 602 00||10 000||45||228||410||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.