Plastic coated, with DIN thread, GL 45
- With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable ceramic.
- Pressure resistance conforms to DIN EN 1595, confirmed by GS marking (TÜV ID: 0000020716).
- Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from – 1 bar to + 1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1).
- When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature + 140 °C.
- Blue scale for visual differentiation from the standard laboratory bottle.
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to
- both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under
- pressure, storage of gas generating media.
|Capacity (mL)||DIN Thread|
|Without screw cap and pouring ring|
|21 815 24 02||100||45||56||100||10|
|11 759 25||250||45||70||138||10|
|11 759 26||500||45||86||176||10|
|21 815 54 08||1 000||45||101||225||10|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.