with DIN thread, GL 45
- With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable ceramic.
- Pressure resistance conforms to DIN EN 1595, confirmed by GS marking (TÜV ID: 0000020716).
- Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from –1 bar to +1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1).
- When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature +140°C.
- Blue scale for visual differentiation from the standard laboratory bottle.
- Also available in amber.
- Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under pressure, storage of gas generating media.
|Capacity (mL)||DIN Thread|
|With screw cap and pouring ring|
|21 810 24 06||100||45||56||105||10|
|10 922 34||250||45||70||143||10|
|10 922 35||500||45||86||181||10|
|21 810 54 03||1 000||45||101||230||10|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.