with DIN thread, GL 45, USP and USP (Spectral Transmission) compliant
- With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable ceramic.
- Pressure resistance conforms to DIN EN 1595, confirmed by GS marking (TÜV ID: 0000020716).
- Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from –1 bar to +1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1).
- When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature +140°C. Blue scale for visual differentiation from the standard laboratory bottle.
- UV protection up to approx. 500 nm wavelength.
- Unchanged DURAN® properties within the bottle, as colouration is only on the outer surface.
- Very uniform, durable and chemically resistant amber colour due to use of innovative technology.
- Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under pressure, storage of gas generating media
|Capacity (mL)||DIN Thread|
|Without screw cap and pouring ring|
|21 816 24 03||100||45||56||100||10|
|10 943 67||250||45||70||138||10|
|10 943 68||500||45||86||176||10|
|21 816 54 09||1 000||45||101||225||10|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.