PFA, with PTFE faced silicone cap liner
- Cap is moulded from a pigment free polymer to reduce the risk of leaching.
- Wide usable temperature ranges from – 196 °C to + 200 °C.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Complete with colourless PTFE faced silicone cap liners for high leak tightness.
- The matching PFA pouring ring permits drip-free pouring is available separately.
- Replacement PTFE faced silicone cap liners are available (platinum-cured silicone).
- Typical applications: Due to its exceptional properties, it is ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical industry, storage of aggressive materials, and demanding sterilisation processes such as hot air sterilization or depyrogenation.
|DIN Thread (GL)||d (OD) (mm)||h (mm)||Colour|
10 886 79
|11 296 00||25||32||22||colourless|
10 886 78
|Replacement cap liners|
29 248 14 07
|29 248 29 09||45||43.1||3.1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.