with GLS 80®, plastic coated, USP <660> and USP <671> (Spectral Transmission) compliant
- With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly
- durable white ceramic.
- Complete with blue quick release closure (PP, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working.
- Service temperature limit of closure and pouring ring: + 140 °C.
- Service temperature limit of the PU plastic coating: – 30 °C to + 135 °C.
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- UV protection up to approx. 380 nm wavelength.
- Suitable for microwaving.
- Typical applications: storage, transport and safe handling of hazardous substances.
- Storage of high value viscous liquids, pastes and powder.
|Cat. No.||Capacity (mL)||Thread||d (OD) (mm)||h (mm)||Pack Unit|
|with screw cap and pouring ring from PP (blue)|
|11 673 08||500||80||101||153||10|
|11 673 09||1 000||80||101||223||10|
|without screw cap and pouring ring|
|21 866 44 36||500||80||101||148||10|
|21 866 54 32||1 000||80||101||218||10|
|21 866 63 34||2 000||80||136||248||10|
|21 866 73 39||5 000||80||182||310||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.