- GL 45 cap connection system for the easy connection of flexible tubing to the
- DURAN® GL 45 bottles.
- The two polypropylene connectors have angled top and
- straight underside connectors.
- Grey polypropylene cap centre rotates freely, allowing the bottle to be unscrewed without the need to disconnect the tubing.
- The cap is ideal for use with soft elastic tubing that has an inner diameter of 6 – 9 mm silicone tubing.
- An optional venting connector is available with, or without a syringe
- Highly versatile as the screw cap is based on the standard GL 45 thread.
- Temperature resistant up to + 140 °C.
- Fully autoclavable and washer-proof.
- Typical applications: Possible biotech applications include the transfer of sterile
- media from one container to another using a peristaltic pump.
29 310 28 07
|DURAN® Screw Cap GL 45 with 2 hose connections EDPM Gasket||45||2|
|11 298 25||Syringe Filter (0.2 μm) with connector, non-sterile 0.2 μm filter and female Luer Slip to 5.8 mm male connector, with O-ring seal|
11 298 29
|Syringe Filter Connector only (without syringe filter), female Luer Slip to 5.8 mm male connector, with O-ring seal||2|
|11 527 52||40 mm ring gasket seal for GL 45 multifunction caps. Circular EPDM Seals 1.5 mm thick with a 40 mm outer and 29 mm inner diameter.|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.