with straight standard ground stopcock
- Calibration is based on the poured-out volume (“Ex “) at a + 20 °C reference temperature.
- Volume content tolerances conform to DIN and ISO.
- The Class B accuracy limit is roughly one and a half times wider than for Class AS.
- The tolerances are thus stricter than specified by DIN.
- Typical application: titrations.
|Cat. No.||Capacity (mL)||h (mm)||Accuracy limits (mL)||Graduation (mL)||Remark||Pack Unit|
|24 328 27 03||10||820||0.02||0.02||2|
|24 328 33 05||25||820||0.03||0.05||2|
|24 328 36 05||50||820||0.05||0.1||2|
|24 328 39 05||100||870||0.1||0.2||Non-DIN/ISO size.||2|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.