For up to 3 specimens, to EN 13589, EN 13398, ASTM D113, AASHTO T51, NF T66-006, NLT 126, UNE 7093, CNR N. 44
|Other Standards||EN 13589, EN 13398, ASTM D113, AASHTO T51|
|Tariff||902480 99 5|
Supplied without the briquette mould and base plate, which must be ordered separately, see LBM152 and LBM153.
- Used to determine the ductility of bitumen, i.e. the distance to which a briquette of molten bitumen can be extended under controlled conditions, before breaking.
- The Ductilometer consists of a moving carriage driven by an electrical motor along guides inside a large tank which is fitted with digital thermostat, immersion electric heater, cooling coil for cold water circulation and pump unit.
- This works automatically at a speed of 50 mm/minute and its maximum stroke is 1500mm.
- The tank and the external frame are manufactured from stainless steel with fibreglass insulation.
- The Ductilometer can accept up to 3 specimens simultaneously.
- Power supply: 220-240V 50Hz 1ph 1000 W
- Dimensions: 2140mm x 350mm x 400mm
- Weight: 95kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.