Analysis of Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 13398; ASTM D113, D6084; AASHTO T51; NF T66|
|UTB-1400||Ductility Testing Machine|
|UTB-1420||Ductility Testing Machine with a Cooler|
|UTB-1402A||Ductility Briquette Mould, Brass, ASTM D113 and AASHTO T51|
|UTB-1402NF||Ductility Briquette Mould, NF|
|UTB-1403A||Ductility Briquette Mould, Chrome Plated Brass, AASHTO T301|
|UTB-1405||Ductility Mould Base Plate, For One Mould, Brass|
|UTB-1405-3||Ductility Mould Base Plate, For Three Moulds, Brass|
|UTB-1406A||Ductility Mould, Brass, ASTM D6084, AASHTO T300|
|UTB-1406E||Ductility Mould, Brass, EN 13589|
|UTB-1408||Ductility Mould, Brass, EN 13398|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1400||UTB-1420|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1400-N||UTB-1420-N|
- The UTB-1400 Ductility Testing Machine is used to determine the ductility of bituminous materials in a briquette mould by measuring the breaking elongation at a constant speed of 50 mm/min.
- It is designed for testing 3 specimens simultaneously.
- The Internal tank is made of stainless steel.
- The bath is fitted with an immersion heater in order to obtain (in normal conditions), the 25°C test temperature.
- Each machine comprises speed control and water circulator to maintain the homogenous water temperature.
- UTB-1400 and UTB-1420 have the same specifications, except that UTAS-0420 contains an internal cooler.
- It is not possible to convert UTB-1400 to UTB-1420
- Moulds and mould base plates should be ordered separately.
|Weight (approx.)||80 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.