HIGH IMPACT PS, the back plate of the 72-place support is made from a single mould of 4 mm rigid HIPS.
- The peg sockets have closed ends eliminating leakage and consequent biohazards.
- The seamless drip channel collects waste which drains via drain tube provided.
- 72 push in pegs which can accommodate items with “neck” bore in excess of 15 mm are supplied and 11 small pegs of diameter 6 mm for small diameter items such as test tubes.
- They are easily removable for cleaning or to accommodate particularly shaped items.
- This rack will not stain or rust.
- Comes complete with mounting kit, draining hose, and fixing template.
- Additional racks can be joined together to make a bank of racks, using the joining plugs provided.
- Supplied with draining kit (connector + tubes).
- Discharging tube: internal 11 mm, external 13 mm.
|Code||No. of places||Dim. mm|
|Code||Description||Pegs I. x Ø|
|LPW1213||Small pegs (pack of 11pcs.)||95 x 6|
|LPW21308||Std. pegs (pack of 72pcs.)||95 x 15|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.