Supplied in leather carry case with spares kit
|901580 93 0
The Drager Tube Measurement System consist of a Drager Tube and a Drager Gas Detector Pump.
- The pump body (bellows) is pressed together completely.
- The pump is easily operated with one hand and supplies 100ml with one stroke, during which the air contained in the pump chamber escapes through the exhaust valve.
- The suction process is automatic when the bellows are released.
- The exhaust valve is closed during the opening phase of the bellows so that the gas sample flows into the pump chamber through the Dräger-Tube, which is connected in series.
- After the complete opening of the pump body to its original position the suction process is finished.
- The end of stroke is visible by the end of stroke indication. An internal scissor mechanism in the Dräger accuro ensures complete and even compression of the bellows and an automatic stroke counter, which is integrated in the pump head, records the number of strokes.
- The gas detector pumps are independent of external energy sources. Therefore, there are no usage restrictions in areas of explosion hazard.
- Each Dräger-Tube contains a very sensitive reagent system that produces accurate readings when the technical characteristic of the gas detector pump precisely match the reaction kinetics of the reagent system in the tube.
- Therefore, a gas detector pump delivering the correct volume must also pull the sample through the Dräger-Tube at the proper rate (Fig. 9). In effect, the pump and tube form a sampling unit. To interchange the pumps and tubes of various manufacturers can lead to erroneous results.
- These requirements are referenced in international as well as national detector tube standards or norms which require or recommend that detector tubes be used with a matching gas detector pump from the same manufacturer.
|Short-term measurements with a small number of strokes
|Bellows pump worked by hand, single-handed operation
|Number of Strokes
|1 to 50 and higher
|85 x 170 x 45 mm (H x W x D)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.