Dosilab is a series of adjustable volume bottle top dispenser for dosing chemicals with precision, accuracy and inexpensiveness.
- It is totally safe for operators and environment.
- The six models of the line (0,25 ml to 100 ml) are simple to use and easy to disassemble to perform cleaning and maintenance operations; autoclavable without need for disassembly.
- All the internal components that during use are in contact with liquid solutions are made of PTFE, FEP and borosilicate glass.
- They therefore possess excellent compatibility with all reagents, except for hydrofluoric acid.
- Volume adjustment is made precise and quick by using the adjustment knob, furtherly improved and supplied with internal and external locking system, to avoid accidental displacement during use.
- Furthermore, the dispenser allows a 360 ° rotation when placed on the bottle.
- A careful choice of raw materials, as well as several quality controls carried out during production process guarantee Dosilab’s high precision and accuracy.
- Every single appliance is individually calibrated according to the ISO 8655 standards and it is supplied with its own calibration certificate.
- The supply includes five adaptors for use with the most common reagent bottles (28, 32, 36, 40 and 45 mm) and a practical device for easy recalibrations that can be directly performed in laboratory, in conformity with GLO/ISO standards.
- Glass fibre polypropylene body to increase the dimensional accuracy and the robustness of the dispenser
- Completely autoclavable at +121°C without need for disassembly.
- PTFE piston with silicone O-ring ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Internal cylinder in borosilicate glass protected by PP sheath.
- Valve housing: PTFE body in a single piece ensuring high chemical resistance.
- Adjustable dispensing spout with closing cap to prevent accidental dripping and contact with dangerous chemical substances
- Accuracy & Reproducibility: according to the ISO 8655 standards
- Compatibility: excellent with all reagents including organic solvents and concentrated acids, except hydrofluoric acid (HF).
- Recalibration: simple and quick with its special accessory.
- Comparison of the specifications required by the ISO 8655 standards and the DosiLab specifications.
The following table certifies that the DosiLab specifications fully meet the requisites required by ISO 8655, international standard for piston-driven volumetric appliances:
|ISO 8655 STD|
|Code||Mod.||Vol.ml||Incr. ml||+/- %||+/- % ml||+/- %||+/- % ml|
|LPW83082||Dosilab 2||0,25 – 2,5||0,05||0.6||0,15||0.2||0,005|
|LPW83083||Dosilab 5||0,5 – 5||0,1||0.6||0,030||0.2||0,010|
|LPW83084||Dosilab 10||1 – 10||0,2||0.6||0,060||0.2||0,020|
|LPW83085||Dosilab 30||2,5 – 30||0,5||0.6||0,180||0.2||0,060|
|LPW83086||Dosilab 60||5 – 60||1||0.6||0,360||0.2||0,120|
|LPW83087||Dosilab 100||10 – 100||2||0.6||0,600||0.2||0,200|
|+/- %||+/- % ml||+/- %||+/- % ml|
|Alkali||Inorganic Solutions||Acids||Organic Solvents|
|Code||Mod.||Cap.ml||Subdiv. ml||Prec.ml||CV ml||Thread GL|
|LPW83082||Dosilab 2||0,2 – 2,5||0,05||0,015||0,005||30|
|LPW83083||Dosilab 5||0,5 – 5||0,10||0,025||0,005||30|
|LPW83084||Dosilab 10||1 – 10||0,20||0,050||0,010||30|
|LPW83085||Dosilab 30||2,5 – 30||0,50||0,150||0,030||30|
|LPW83086||Dosilab 60||5 – 60||1.00||0,300||0,060||30|
|LPW83087||Dosilab 100||10 – 100||2.00||0,500||0,100||30|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.