Compression and Flexural Machines
|UTC-4630||Distance piece dia. 165 mm x 15 mm|
|UTC-4631||Distance piece dia. 165 mm x 30 mm|
|UTC-4633||Distance piece dia. 165 mm x 50 mm|
|UTC-4634||Distance piece dia. 165 mm x 90 mm|
|UTCM-4116||Upper Loading Platen with Ball Seating Assembly|
Distance Pieces for Frame:
- Due to the modular design of the frames any sample with suitable size, load and pace rate can be test on both chambers by decreasing the distance between platens.
- UTCM-4116 Lower and Upper (spherical seated) Loading Platens. Ø:165 mm
- Manufactured from high quality steel are hardened (more than HRC 53), smoothed and finished.
- The roughness value for the surface texture of machine and auxiliary platens are 3.2 μm.
Loading Cylinder Assembly & Limit Switch:
- All frames have a single acting up stroking ram.
- The diameter of piston changes with regard to the capacity.
- The maximum ram stroke is 50 mm, a limit switch is fitted to prevent over travel of the ram which cuts the power to the pump.
- There is a low friction coaxial bronze seal between the cylinder and the piston fitted to the cylinder.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.