With interchangeable %rh & temperature probe to EN 196-2, EN 196-21, EN 459-2
|Tariff||901580 19 0|
- This therma-hygrometer is an easy to use relative humidity and air temperature measuring meter.
- The unit measures %rh over the range of 0 to 100%rh with a resolution of 0.1 %rh and temperature over the range of -20 to 50°C with a resolution of 0.1°C.
- Interchangeable %rh & temperature probe
- Max/min function & dew point calculation
- Long battery life – 10000 hours
- High accuracy – 2%rh
- The humidity meter incorporates a clear custom LCD with °C, %rh, max/min, hold and dew point indication.
- There is an automatic display of both open circuit and low battery.
- The unit is powered by three 1.5-volt AAA batteries with a minimum life expectancy of up to 10000 hours.
- An auto power off facility turns the therma-hygrometer off automatically after 10 minutes, maximising battery life.
- The 6100 therma-hygrometer utilises an interchangeable probe that incorporates a one-metre lead with a 6-pin Lumberg connector.
- If the probe needs to be replaced, the instrument will not require recalibration as the probes are fully interchangeable.
- RH calibration test capsules are also available for 33 and 75%rh (supplied as a pair).
- Simply insert the probe into the capsule and compare the humidity reading against the value of the capsule.
- Probe/sensor style: internal sensor
- Power source: battery powered
- Measurement scale: Centigrade, %rh and dew point
- Max/min function: yes
- Display type: LCD digital
- Display hold: yes
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Case material: plastic
- Battery monitor: yes
- Warranty: two years
|Range||-20 to 50°C||0 to 100%rh|
|Accuracy||±1°C ±1 digit||±2% (10 to 90 %rh)|
|Sensor type||silicone bandgap||capacitance polymer|
|Battery||3 x 1.5-volt AAA|
|Battery life||10000 hours|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.