For Dynamic Modulus of Elasticity to BS1881 part 209
- Digital instrument for measuring the longitudinal, torsional and flexional resonance frequency; with a 7″ touch screen monitor, battery pack and integrated battery management
- The Digital Resonance Frequency Tester calculates the frequency of the longitudinal, torsional and flexional resonance on concrete or natural stone samples in order to determine the Modulus of Elasticity, the damping factor and to analyse the deterioration caused by the freeze-thaw cycles of the material being examined.
- The instrument is provided with an embedded PC and colour LCD monitor with integrated 7″ touch-screen.
- The USB interface on the front panel ensures quick and safe management of acquired data.
- The user is guided through the entire measurement process in a simple and intuitive way, with explanatory illustrations.
- The unit is provided with software, which allows management and organisation of the measurements and the creation of test reports.
|Maximum sampling frequency||100KHz (Nyquist frequency 50KHz)|
|Resolution of the frequency measure||min. 12.2Hz (0-50KHz) max. 0.49Hz (0-2KHz)|
|Samples acquired per event||8192|
|Trigger’s minimum level||19mV|
|Power Supply||12V DC, provided by 7Ah internal battery|
|Average battery life||3 hrs|
|Case||polypropylene copolymer case, automatic equalizing pressure valve, IP42|
|Display||LCD 7” resistive touch-screen|
|Data storage||on internal SD (about 3Gb), on USB pen drive (included with the equipment)|
|Data format||SAM (owner)|
|Functioning environmental conditions||-20/80 °C|
|Dimensions||27 x 24.6 x 17.4 cm|
|Conformity||ASTM C666, BS 1881:209, NF P18-414, UNI 9771, ASTM C215-08, UNI EN 14146|
|Documents languages||Italian, English|
|Operating system||Windows Embedded Standard|
|Language||English or Italian|
|Problems solving||complete restore (by USB pen drive included with the equipment)|
|Software upgrade||available online or installion using USB port|
|Monitoring||battery status, internal battery, memory space available|
|Data input||on-screen virtual keyboard, keyboard connected to usb port (opt.)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.