Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
|UTC-3190||Digital Rebar Pull-Out Force Tester with Steel Hydraulic Cylinder, 10 tons Capacity|
|UTC-3200||Digital Rebar Pull-Out Force Tester with Steel Hydraulic Cylinder, 30 tons Capacity|
|UTC-3210||Digital Rebar Pull-Out Force Tester with Aluminium Hydraulic Cylinder, 30 tons Capacity|
- The Apparatus are used for determining the bond strength between anchored reinforcing steel bar (rebar) and concrete and for checking anchorage performance in-situ.
- LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit connected to a 30 tons capacity hydraulic jack and hand pump provides 1 % sensitive load or tensional strength value readings.
- UTC-3190 and UTC-3200 Digital Rebar Pull-Out Force Tester have a steel hydraulic cylinder.
- UTC-3210 Digital Rebar Pull-Out Force Tester has an aluminium hydraulic cylinder for ease of handling.
- The apparatus is supplied complete with three different jaw sets which allows user to test anchorage rebar with different diameters.
- These jaws are made of high strength steel.
- UTC-3190 is supplied complete with two jaw sets for 4-8mm, and 10-20m dia. rebars UTC-3200 and UTC-3210 are supplied complete with three jaw sets for 4-8mm, 10-20mm and 20-30mm dia. rebars.
|Working ability||10 tons||30 tons||30 tons|
|Rebar diameters can be tested||Up to 16mm||Up to 32 mm||Up to 28|
|Tension journey (stroke)||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Dimensions||150x150x175 mm||205x175x175 mm||150x150x210 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||13 kg||28 kg||7.5 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.