Comtest digital readout, motorised power pack to BS6073 P1, EN772-1, ASTM C39, ASTM E447, AASHTO T22, UNI6686 P1+2, NF P18-411, ISO7500, UNE83304, EN12390 P4, BS1881 P115
|British Standard||BS6073 P1, BS1881 P115|
|Other Standards||EN772-1, EN12390 P4, ASTM C39, ASTM E447, AASHTO T22, ISO7500|
Image shows 2000kN Cube and Cylinder Compression Machine with Comtest digital readout.
- Designed to test blocks up to 410mm long x 250mm x 250mm and 100mm and 100mm & 150mm cubes
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen 300mm diameter and rail mounted block platen 445mm x 250mm x 75mm thick
- Lower platen 75mm thick, positively located on the loading ram
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing and a limit switch to prevent it from exceeding the maximum limit of travel
- Front guard, hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with block platen handling system which consists of a rail that allows the top block platen to be slid out and supported at the back of the machine, enabling cube testing to be carried out.
Comtest Digital Readout – for accuracy of results and simplified operation Microprocessor based electronics provide:
- Data monitoring and capture of load signals for:
- Compression range 0 to 2000kN & 3000kN Flexural range 000.00 to 100.00 kN
- 2 transducers ports for up to 2 frames or low load work in a standard frame
- Calculation of stress upon failure
- Transducer configuration, calibration and linearisation facilities for Compression and Flexural input ranges.
- Data logging: up to 100 test results, time stamped and with all relevant test data results. RS232 Serial communications port for printing test results information or downloading to a PC. 4 row x 20 column LCD screen, with LED back light
- 16-key pad for set up and usage
- Built in battery backed real-time calendar/clock
- All data-entry and editing functions are available via the 16-key membrane keypad on the front of the digital readout unit.
Motorised power pack
- With hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility
- Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance||375mm|
|Maximum ram travel||50mm|
|Distance Pieces supplied for testing 100mm & 150mm cubes||2 x 50mm, 2 x 80mm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.