UNI6686P1+2, NF P18-411, ISO7500, UNE 88304
|Other Standards||ASTMC39, AASHTO T22, ISO7500|
Image shows hand operated gauge version.
- Designed to test 100mm, 150mm and 200mm cubes and cylinders up to 320mm long
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen Lower platen, positively located on the loading ram, marked to allow centring of both cubes and cylinders
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing Frame fitted with mesh guards at front and rear to protect the operator
- Front guard is hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with 200mm diameter upper and lower platens and 200mm diameter distance pieces to allow for testing cubes and cylinders
Comtest Digital Readout – for accuracy of results and simplified operation Microprocessor based electronics provide:
- Data monitoring and capture of load signals for:
- Compression range 0 to 2000 kN & 3000kN Flexural range 000.00 to 100.00 kN
- 2 transducers ports for up to 2 frames or low load work in a standard frame
- Calculation of stress upon failure
- Transducer configuration, calibration and linearization facilities for Compression and Flexural input ranges.
- Data logging: up to 100 test results, time stamped and with all relevant test data results. RS232 Serial communications port for printing test results information or downloading to a PC. 4 row x 20 column LCD screen, with LED backlight
- 16-key pad for set up and usage
- Built in battery backed real-time calendar/clock
- All data-entry and editing functions are available via the 16-key membrane keypad on the front of the digital readout unit.
- Motorised power pack – with hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance||330mm|
|Maximum ram travel||50mm|
|Distance Pieces supplied||200mm, 50mm, and 25mm|
- Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.