|UTR-0542||Digital Point Load Test Apparatus with Hydraulic Bottle Jack, 60 kN|
|UTR-0544||Lower and Upper (Spherical Seated) Loading Platens, Ø60 mm|
|UTR-0422||Indirect Tensile (Brazil) Test Apparatus for NX (Ø54.74 mm) Rock Specimens, ISRM|
|UTR-0424||Indirect Tensile (Brazil) Test Apparatus for HQ (Ø63,5 mm) Rock Specimens, ISRM|
- The UTR-0542 Digital Point Load Test Apparatus is used for determining the strength values of a rock specimen, both in the field and in the laboratory.
- Consists of a 100 kN capacity load frame with an upper and lower conical platen, hydraulic cylinder and a hydraulic pomp, a digital readout unit and a pressure transducer.
- The frame is adjustable for testing of samples up to 102 mm diameter.
- A ruler assembled on the frame allows the direct measurement of the distance between the conical platens before and after the test.
- The compression load is measured by a pressure transducer connected to an advanced digital.
- Hydraulic hand pomp has an internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.
- UTR-0544 Lower and Upper (Spherical Seated) Loading Platens which are used for compression tests on cylinder rock specimens should be ordered separately.
- Supplied complete with 1,5 m flexible hose with quick release coupling, serial port for PC connection, face protective goggles and carriage box.
- Load Capacity: 0-100 kN
- Digital Display: 2 x 16 characters
- Resolution: 32.000 div.
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Load Readability: 1 N
- Load measurement in both kN and MPa
- Serial Port for PC or thermal connection
- Distance between conical platens: 105 mm
- Distance between columns: 110 mm
- Distance between compression platens: 102 mm
|Hydraulic Hand Pomp|
|Weight (approx.)||13 kg|
|Loading Frame with Cylinder|
|Weight (approx.)||25 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.