|Standards||ASTM D5731, ISRM|
|UTR-0540||Digital Point Load Test Apparatus with Hydraulic Bottle Jack, 60 kN|
|UTR-0544||Lower and Upper (Spherical Seated) Loading Platens, Ø52mm|
- The UTR-0540Digital Point Load Test Apparatus is used for determining the strength values of a rock specimen, both in the field and in the laboratory.
- Consists of a 60 kN capacity load frame with an upper and lower conical platen, a digital readout unit, pressure transducer and a hydraulic loading bottle jack.
- A ruler assembled on the frame allows the direct measurement of the distance between the conical platens before and after the test.
- The compression load is measured by a pressure transducer connected to an advanced digital easily transportable wooden case.
- UTR-0544 Loading platens for compression tests on rock specimens should be ordered separately.
- Load Capacity: 60 kN
- Digital Display: 2 x 16 characters
- Resolution: 32.000 div.
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Load Readability: 1 N
- Serial Port for PC or thermal connection
- Distance between conical platens: 105 mm
- Distance between columns: 110 mm
- Distance between compression platens: 102 mm
|Weight (approx.)||25 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.