Thermal and Weathering Properties
|Standards||EN 1367–4, 12617–4, 12808-4; ASTM C151, C157, C227, C311, C341, C342, C441, C452, C490, C531, C596, C806, C878; BS 1881:5, 6073|
|UTCM-0200||Digital Length Comparator|
|UTC-1170||Large Type Digital Length Comparator|
|UTCM-0210||Length Comparator with Heidenhain Length Measuring Sensor and Digital Readout Unit|
- Length Comparators are used to determine the length changes on different type of hardened mortar and concrete prisms with different sized.
- The sets consist of a length measuring frame with measuring device attached to it.
- The comparators come with 3 different models, UTCM-0200 and UTC-1170 are with 0.001 mm x 12,7 mm digital dial gauge and UTCM-0210 is with special 0.0001 mm x 30 mm transducer and readout unit.
- Horizontal clearance of UTCM-0200 is 150mm and UTC-1170 is 220mm.
- All information about shrinkage moulds, steel inserts and reference rods can be seen on pages of UTCM-0029, UTCM-0033, UTA-0850, UTC-1153, UTC-1155 and UTC-1161.
- Reference rods and moulds should be ordered separately according to test to be performed.
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTCM-0200||180x180x450 mm||6 kg|
|UTC-1170||250x250x450 mm||8 kg|
|UTCM-0210||250x250x650 mm||8 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.