Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 12846, 13357|
|UTAS-1200||Digital Standard Tar / Efflux Viscometer, 220-230 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTAS-1202||Go/Not Go Gauge for 10 mm Orifice, for UTB-1208|
|UTAS-1204||Go/Not Go Gauge for 4 mm Orifice, for UTB-1210|
|UTAS-1206||Go/Not Go Gauge for 2 mm Orifice, for UTB-1212|
|UTAS-1208||Spare Cup 10 mm dia. for UTAS-1200|
|UTAS-1210||Spare Cup 4 mm dia. for UTAS-1200|
|UTAS-1212||Spare Cup 2 mm dia. for UTAS-1200|
|UTGT-2010||Thermometer IP 8 C, 0 to 45°C|
|UTAS-1216||100 ml Cylinder with Graduation at 20, 25 and 75ml|
|UTAS-1218||Light Mineral Oil, 5L, EN 12846- ve 2, UTB-1200|
- The UTB-1200Digital Standard Tar / Efflux Viscometer is used for determining the viscosity of cutback, fluxed bituminous binders and bituminous emulsions.
- The Viscometer consists of a tank fitted with a thermostat, a rheostat, an agitator, an immersion heater to heat the water to the required temperature and a cooling coil for connection to the water supply.
- The temperature is checked with a thermometer capable of measuring in the 0-45°C range.
- Cups, thermometer (UTGT-2010), Go/Not Go Gauges and light mineral oil should be ordered separately.
Required Cup Sizes According to Different Standards:
- EN 12846: 2, 4- and 10-mm diameter
- EN 13357: 4- and 10-mm diameter
|Weight (approx.)||10 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.