Compact digital display, motorised power pack to ASTMC39, AASHTO T22, UNI6686P1+2, NF P18-411, ISO7500, UNE 88304, EN12390 P4, BS1881 P115
Image shows 3000kN Cube and Cylinder Compression Machine with Comtest digital readout.
- Designed to test 100mm, 150mm and 200mm cubes and cylinders up to 320mm long Fully compliant with BS EN 12390-4 in terms of Force measurement &the stringent stability, alignment & restraint requirements of the Load Frame.
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen
- Lower platen, positively located on the loading ram, marked to allow centring of both cubes and cylinders
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing and a limit switch to prevent it from exceeding the maximum limit of travel
- Frame fitted with mesh guards at front and rear to protect the operator
- Front guard is hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with 300mm diameter upper and lower platens and 200mm diameter distance pieces to allow for testing cubes and cylinders
- Compact Digital Display – Liquid crystal display of load in kN with pace rate indicator and specimen failure peak load hold
Motorised power pack
- With hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility
- Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance||375mm|
|Maximum ram travel||50mm|
|Distance Pieces supplied||2 x 50mm, 2 x 80mm|
- Laboratory Equipment Supplies offers a full on-site calibration service to BS EN 12390-4and BS EN7500-1
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.