Compact digital display, motorised power pack to BS6073 P1, EN772-1, ASTM C39, ASTM E447, AASHTO T22, UNI6686 P1+2, NF P18-411, ISO7500, UNE83304, EN12390 P4, BS1881 P115
|British Standard||BS1881 P115, BS6073 P1|
|Other Standards||EN772-1, ASTM C39, ASTM E447, AASHTO T22, ISO7500, EN12390 P4|
Image shows 3000kN Cube and Cylinder Compression Machine with Comtest digital readout.
- Designed to test blocks up to 410mm long x 250mm x 250mm and 100mm and 100mm & 150mm cubes
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen 300mm diameter and rail mounted block platen 445mm x 250mm x 75mm thick
- Lower platen 75mm thick, positively located on the loading ram
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing and a limit switch to prevent it from exceeding the maximum limit of travel
- Front guard, hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with block platen handling system which consists of a rail that allows the top block platen to be slid out and supported at the back of the machine, enabling cube testing to be carried out.
- Compact Digital Display – Liquid crystal display of load in kN with pace rate indicator and specimen failure peak load hold
Motorised power pack
- With hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility.
- Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance||375mm|
|Maximum ram travel||50mm|
|Distance Pieces supplied for testing 100mm & 150mm cubes||2 x 50mm, 2 x 80mm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.