Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
- 16 kN measurement capacity apparatus is used for determining of bond/pull-off strength of repair mortar, hardened rendering, plastering, etc.
- The apparatus is basically a dynamometer fitted with a load cell and high-resolution digital display unit.
- The direct tensile force is applied by rotating the hand wheel.
- Portable equipment for use in any location
- High resolution digital display unit
- Graphic indication of applied load rate
- Serial port for PC connection
- Battery operated, complete with AC adapter
- Indicator of ram position allowing an estimation of the brittle properties of the test sample
- Supplied complete with traceable calibration certificate Supplied complete with carrying case. Each one of the accessories given below should be ordered separately
||Drill bit with centring point to obtain, 50 mm dia. test surface
||Drill bit with centring point to obtain, 20 mm dia. test surface
||Metal ring (dinking die), 50 mm int. dia, 25 mm high, for fresh plaster, to EN 1015-12
||Aluminium Test Disc, 50 mm dia
||Aluminium Test Disc, 20 mm dia.
||Test square plate, aluminium, 50x50mm, conforming to EN 1348
||Serial Cable for PC connection
||Stainless steel test disc 50mm dia. x 20mm thickness. (conforming to EN 1015-12)
||Adhesive Bicomponent. 2x15ml binder and 2x15ml hardener (4 vials)
||0.25 to 16 kN
||better than ± 1%
||340x240x250 mm approx.
||5 kg with carrying case, 3.3 kg tester only
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.