position measurement gauges for measuring deformation and displacement in mechanical experiments
- This set of mechanical dial gauges enables mechanical travel to be measured.
- Deflection or displacement can be measured using the dial gauges, as can distances.
- The dial gauges can be used for just about every experiment on the SE 112mounting frame.
- With the aid of rapid action fasteners, the dial gauges can be fitted quickly and securely.
- The clamps also allow a large range of adjustment.
- measuring of travel, deformation and displacement in mechanical experiments
- 2 mechanical dial gauges
- mounted by rapid action fasteners
- optional accessory for the experiments SE 110.14, SE 110.16, SE 110.44, SE 110.47 und SE 110.48
2 dial gauges:
- measuring range: 0…25mm
- measuring range: 0…50mm
- graduation: 0,01mm
Adjustment range of the clamps:
Dimensions & Weight:
- Weight: approx. 3kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 2 dial gauges
- 2 rapid action fasteners
- position measurement gauges for measuring deformation and displacement in mechanical experiments.
Required: SE 112 Mounting frame
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.