To determine the transverse uniformity of distribution of sprayed binder to BS 1707
|Tariff||902490 00 0|
- Consisting of a wheeled trolley with a holding device for accepting a set of 50 containers. Containers are included.
- The trolley and containers are pushed underneath the spray hood of the distributor, which is backed over a catch pit for the test.
- Once the containers are almost full, the trolley is withdrawn and the depth of binder in each container is measured, ensuring that the correct depth (not obscured by froth on the surface of the liquid) is obtained.
- Results are expressed as a percentage deviation from the mean for all the 50mm units over the effective width.
- Length: 3635mm
- Width: 1400mm
- Height: 200mm without trays – 300mm with trays (including wheels)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.