demonstration of complex machine elements and demonstration of their principle of operation
- Using cutaway models, it is possible to clearly demonstrate the operational principles of complex machine elements such as a multi-disc clutch, various gearboxes or a pedestal bearing.
- The GL 300.01to GL 300.12 cutaway models form a meaningful addition to the assembly kits, models and model kits for the engineering drawing discipline.
- In order to be able to use the cutaway models in engineering teaching, each model comes with a standards-compliant and practical drawing and a technical description.
- Problems of engineering drawing, fasteners and machine parts or production and testing technology can be studied in a clear and practical manner using the cutaway models.
- The cutaway models represent original components in which the active parts are clearly visible to the user while fully maintaining their mechanical functionality.
- Each of the cutaway models is securely mounted on a base plate, which also has handles to allow them to be carried.
- They are powered by hand.
- hand-powered cutaway model for demonstrating the function of a worm gear
- industrial original component, fully functional cutaway model
- solid metal base plate, handles
- Worm gear:
- worm: t1=2
- worm gear: t2=40
- gear ratio: 20:1
- speed: 1400min-1
- torque: 45Nm
Dimensions and Weight:
- L x W x H: 350x300x200mm
- Weight: approx. 7kg
- principle of operation and design of a worm gear
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 cutaway model
- 1 description
- 1 sectional view
- demonstration of complex machine elements and demonstration of their principle of operation
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.