|Standards||EN 196-1; ISO 679|
|UTCM-1100||Curing Cabinet 1000 L|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-1100|
|Models for 110-120 V 60Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-1100-N|
- The UTCM-1100 Curing Cabinet is used for curing of cement, concrete or other cement-based mortar specimens.
- The curing cabinet provides (20 ± 1) °C temperature and over 90% RH humidity.
- Internal chamber is made of stainless steel.
- The temperature is maintained by a heater and cooler unit which are supplied complete with cabinet.
- The humidity and temperature can be controlled and monitored on the digital control unit.
- The Cabinet has a LAN port for connection to a PC.
- Free of charged Utest Software (USOFT-1100) and a LAN cable supplied complete with the cabinet.
- Temperature and humidity data can be monitored and recorded in real time during the test by connection to a PC.
- With Utest Software, data can be converted to an excel report.
- UTCM-1100 Curing Cabinet is also supplied complete with six displaceable shelves.
|Internal Dimension||1140x680x1370 mm|
|External Dimension||1400x800x2100 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||200 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.