With cast iron grinding assembly, cast iron cross beater and hardened steel baffle plates, 400V 50Hz
- The Cross Beater Mill LAG490 is suitable for coarse and fine size reduction, either in batches or continuously.
- It can process medium-hard and brittle materials and is easy to operate.
- The LAG490 is intended for universal use: from sample preparation in laboratories up to preparing sample batches in pilot plants or production facilities.
- Supplied with cross beater, baffle plates, 240 mm filter hose and collecting receptacle
Bottom sieve and optional base frame must be ordered separately – see LAG491, LAG492 and LAG493
- Cement clinker, chamotte, coal, coke, glass, granite, gravel, gypsum, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, slag, soils.
- suitable for batchwise operation of larger quantities
- defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.12 – 10 mm
- exchangeable grinding and sieve inserts
- wide range of accessories including various collection and feeding systems, rotors and sieves
- easy cleaning
- motor brake
- central locking device
Specification and Features
|Field of application||agriculture, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, environment / recycling, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics|
|Feed material||medium-hard, brittle|
|Size reduction principle||impact|
|Material feed size||*< 15 mm|
|Final fineness (technical value)||< 100 µm|
|Final fineness||< 100 µm|
|Speed at 50 Hz (60 Hz)||2850 min-1 (3420 min-1)|
|Rotor peripheral speed||22 m/s (26 m/s)|
|Material of grinding tools||hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, steel 1.1740 (for heavy-metal free grinding)|
|Sieve sizes||trapezoid holes 0.12 / 0.20 / 0.25 / 0.50 / 0.75 / 1.00 / 1.50 / 2.00 mm|
round holes 3.00 / 4.00 / 5.00 / 6.00 / 8.00 / 10.00 mm
|Collector capacity||5 l / optional: 30 l|
|Drive||1-phase motor / 3-phase motor|
|Drive power||1.1 kW|
|Electrical supply data||400V 50Hz|
|Power connection||1-phase / 3-phase|
|Protection code||IP 54|
|W x H x D closed||560 x 1150 x 700 mm (with base frame)|
|Net weight||~ 57 kg (with base frame)|
|Documentation||Operation & Application Video|
*depending on feed material and instrument configuration/settings
Principle of Operation
- Size reduction in the LAG490 takes place by impact effects.
- The feed material passes from the hopper directly into the centre of the grinding chamber, where it is caught by the cross beater and ground between the baffle plates of the cross beater and the toothed grinding insert.
- As soon as the material is smaller than the aperture size of the bottom sieve used, it passes through the sieve and enters the collecting receptacle.
- The air drawn in through the hopper by the cross beater accelerates the discharge of the ground material.
- The airborne fine fraction is separated off by a downstream filter system.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.