Crack monitoring gauge for internal or external corners
- Tell-Tales are precision gauges that consist of two plates which overlap for part of their length.
- The bottom plate is calibrated in millimetres and the top plate is transparent and marked with a red hairline cursor in the form of a cross.
- The Tell-Tales are fixed with screws and adhesive across the crack to be monitored.
- The Tell-Tale Plus is supplied pre-set at zero. After fixing, the temporary plugs are removed allowing each plate to move independently of one another.
- The Corner Tell-Tale is hinged enabling it to be used in internal corners with angles from 70° to 180°. It may be used in internal or external corners.
- Use singly to monitor two-dimensional movement.
- Use in pairs to monitor three-dimensional movement.
- The components of the Corner Tell-Tale Plus can be reconfigured so that the cracks at the junction of ceilings and walls, or floors and walls, can be monitored.
- It is essential that products used for monitoring changes in crack width are quality precision instruments.
- Great reliance is placed on the result of the monitoring and the user may be liable if inappropriate remedial work is recommended based on the results of imitation products of inconsistent quality.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Record cards supplied with each Tell-Tale
- Calibrated in millimetres
- Manufactured in vandal resistant polycarbonate
- Co-efficient of thermal expansion: 7.0 x 10-5 cm/cm° Centigrade for temperatures between –30° to +30°Centigrade.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.