Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-27, ASTM D 5361|
UTAS–2101 Core Drilling Machine
UTGD–0330 Coring Bit for Asphalt 50 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0332 Coring Bit for Asphalt 75 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0334 Coring Bit for Asphalt 100 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0336 Coring Bit for Asphalt 150 mm dia. x 400 mm length
- Machine is designed to cut cores up to 150 mm diameter from concrete, asphalt and similar hard construction materials.
- The machine comprises a vertical support column which carries the drill head/motor assembly.
- The motor assembly comprises a 6.5 Hp petrol engine.
- A ball screw mechanism enables close control of the drilling pressure and rapid return when drilling is completed.
- A water spraying assembly is mounted on the machine.
- The complete assembly is supplied on a rigid wheel mounted metal base frame with levelling and fixing facility during the operation.
- Coring Bits should be ordered separately.
|Weight (approx.)||95 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.