Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-27, ASTM D 5361|
UTAS–2105 Core Drilling Machine on Trailer
UTGD–0330 Coring Bit for Asphalt 50 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0332 Coring Bit for Asphalt 75 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0334 Coring Bit for Asphalt 100 mm dia. x 400 mm length
UTGD–0336 Coring Bit for Asphalt 150 mm dia. x 400 mm length
- Portable UTAS-2105Core Drilling Machine is designed to cut cores up to 150 mm diameter from concrete, asphalt and similar hard construction materials.
- The machine comprises a vertical support column which carries the drill head/ motor assembly.
- The motor assembly comprises a 6.5 hp petrol engine.
- A ball screw mechanism enables close control of the drilling pressure and rapid return when drilling is completed.
- A water spraying assembly is mounted on the machine.
- The drilling machine is installed in a trailer for fast and precise sampling on-site.
- 100 litre water tank provides continuous lubrication during drilling to save time.
- The two-wheeler taut liner trailer is fully equipped with brake lamps/hazard lashers/retro reflectors conforming to road traffic regulations.
- The trailer is designed with a space to be used for storing the core samples.
- The two fixing legs are robustly designed for improved stabilization.
- Coring Bits should be ordered separately.
|Weight (approx.)||300 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.