to EN 12697-1 ALL. B.2.1 – EN 13108 – DIN 1996 – CNR N. 38 – ASTM D1856
- Designed for quick filter less separation of filler from a binder solution or other mixtures containing sediments (cement, soil, clay), in suspension.
- As no filter is required, there is no dispersion of material so that the highest accuracy is assured.
- The solution is poured into the top funnel and falls into the rotating aluminium Beaker.
- Because of the centrifugal effect, the liquid rises vertically leaving the filler and mineral particles inside the beaker.
- The centrifuge is supplied complete with one aluminium beaker, a 2mm aperture mesh sieve and a 0.063mm aperture mesh sieve.
- The rotation speed is 11500 rpm, with automatic ramp and pre-set speed control.
- Extraction capacity is up to 100g of filler per test.
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz 1ph – 600 W
- Weight: 60 kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.