Soil Permeability & Dispersibility
|UTS-1300B||Constant Head Permeability Set, BS, for Ø 80 mm (nominal) Transparent Plastic Cell|
|UTS-1301B||Constant Head Permeability Set, BS, for Ø 120 mm (nominal) Transparent Plastic Cell|
|UTS-1302B||Constant Head Permeability Cell, BS, 80 mm (nominal) dia. Transparent Plastic Body|
|UTS-1303B||Constant Head Permeability Cell, BS, 120 mm (nominal) dia. Transparent Plastic Body|
|UTS-1305B||Wooden Stand with 3 Manometer Tubes|
|UTS-1308||Constant Level Water Tank, 7 L.|
|UTA-0645||Tamping Rod Ø 8×300 mm|
- The UTS-1300B and UTS-1301B Constant Head Permeability Set are used to study the behaviour of soil, relatively coarse-grained soil such as sands and gravel, in its natural conditions with respect to water flow.
- Two models are available according to cell dimensions.
- UTS-1302B cell has 3 pressure points and UTS-1303B cell has 12 pressure points (6 points for take-off and 6 points blanked-off)
- UTS-1305B Wooden stand is fitted with 3 glass manometer tubes each being 1000 mm long.
- UTS-1308 Constant Level Tank 7 L, made of transparent plastic, is used to provide constant water level in the manometer tubes.
- Optional Equipment For De-Airing Water and Tamping Rod should be ordered separately.
The Constant Head Permeability Sets are supplied complete with:
- Ø 80 mm or Ø 120 mm Permeability Cell with Pressure Points at 3 different levels and 2 pcs. Wire Gauze (fit for the preferred cell diameter.)
- Constant Level Water Tank (UTS-1308)
- Wooden Stand with 3 manometer tubes (two pcs. for UTS-1301B)
- 3 m Hose (UTGP-1140)
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTS-1302B||140x220x420 mm||3.5 kg|
|UTS-1303B||180x250x640 mm||7 kg|
|UTS-1305B||220x70x1700 mm||5.6 kg|
|UTS-1308||300x200x250 mm||3 kg|
|UTA-0645||Ø 8×300 mm||0.5 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.