Soil Permeability & Dispersibility
|UTS-1302A||Constant Head Permeability Cell, ASTM 80 mm dia. (nominal) with transparent plexy body|
|UTS-1303A||Constant Head Permeability Cell, ASTM 120 mm dia. (nominal) with transparent plexy body|
|UTS-1305A||Wall Type Metal Manometer Panel with Two Tubes|
|UTS-1306A||Sliding Tamper, ASTM,
for Constant Head Permeability Test
|UTS-1309A||Constant-Head Filter Tank, 4 L.
(Supplied without sand)
|UTS-1311A||Constant Head Permeability Cell, ASTM 63 mm (2.5”) dia. with metal body|
|UTS-1312A||Constant Head Permeability Cell,
ASTM 76 mm (3.0”) dia. with metal body
|UTS-1313A||Constant Head Permeability Cell,
ASTM 114 mm (4.5”) dia. with metal body
|UTS-1314A||Constant Head Permeability Cell,
ASTM 152 mm (6”) dia. with metal body
|UTS-1315A||Constant Head Permeability Cell,
ASTM 229 mm (9”) dia. with metal body
|UTGP-1140||Plastic Hose, Ø8 mm OD, 3 m|
- Constant Head Permeability Cells are used to study the behaviour of soil, relatively coarse-grained soil such as sands and gravel, in its natural conditions with respect to water flow.
- The cells have a transparent plexy or metal body with 2 pressure points at different level and aluminium base and head.
- UTS-1305A Wall type metal manometer panel is fitted with 2 manometer tubes each being 1000 mm long. Each tube has its own valve.
- UTS-1309A Constant-Head Filter Tank, made of transparent plexy, has separate valves for inlet, outlet and overflow.
- Supplied with metal carrying case for wall mounting.
- The Manometers Panel, Sliding Tamper, UTS-1309A Constant-Head Filter Tank, Plastic Hose and The Equipment for De-Airing Water should be ordered separately.
The Constant Head Permeability Cells are supplied complete with:
- Perforated plates and No.100 screen (each 2 pcs.)
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTS-1302A||140x220x420 mm||3.5 kg|
|UTS-1303A||180x250x640 mm||7 kg|
|UTS-1305A||150x40x1200 mm||4 kg|
|UTS-1306A||70x70x640 mm||2.2 kg|
|UTS-1309A||205x210x290 mm||2.6 kg|
|UTS-1311A||120x200x305 mm||2.4 kg|
|UTS-1312A||140x220x330 mm||3.2 kg|
|UTS-1313A||200x270x370 mm||5.1 kg|
|UTS-1314A||240x310x420 mm||9.1 kg|
|UTS-1315A||330x400x510 mm||21 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.