|Standard||BS 1377:5; ASTM D2435, D3877, D4546; AASHTO T216; CEN ISO/TS 17892-5|
|UTS-0300||Front Loading Oedometer (Consolidation)|
|UTS-0302||Bench for Consolidation, 3 Oedometer Capacity|
|UTS-0307||Consolidation Cell for High Pressure,Ø 50 mm|
|UTS-0309||Consolidation Cell for High Pressure,ASTM Ø 63.5 mm (2.5”)|
|UTS-0313||Consolidation Cell for High Pressure,BS/EN, Ø 75 mm|
|UTS-0317||Consolidation Cell for High Pressure,Ø 101,6 mm (4″)|
|UTS-0321||Consolidation Cell for High Pressure,Ø112,8 mm|
|UTGM-0120||Analog Dial Gauge, 30×0.01 mm|
|UTGM-0148||Digital Dial Gauge 25×0.01 mm, LCD display|
|UTGM-0152||Digital Dial Gauge 12.7×0.001 mm, LCD display|
|UTGM-0060||Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer,10×0,001mm|
|UTGM-0062||Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer,25×0,001mm|
|UTGM-0072||High Accurate Strain Gauge Based Displacement Transducer, 10×0,001 mm|
|UTGM-0078||High Accurate Strain Gauge Based Displacement Transducer, 50×0,001 mm|
|UTCU-0320||Interface Unit with 4 Channel for Data Acquisition|
|UTCU-0325||Interface Unit with 4 Channel for Data Acquisition|
|UTS-0330||Utest Software for Consolidation Test|
- The UTS-0300 Front Loading Oedometer is rigidly constructed to ensure minimum frame distortion.
- The frame is designed to load the specimen through a lever arm assembly and one of three alternative beam ratios as 9:1, 10:1 and 11:1.
- The beam is fitted with a counter balance weight and beam support jack.
- The cell platform will accept the complete range UTEST consolidation cells and is fitted with a central spigot to ensure accurate centring of the cell under the loading.
- The UTEST fixed ring consolidation cells are manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials and conform to the requirements of the relevant standards.
- An integral water reservoir is incorporated in the cell which allows the specimen to be inundated when required.
- All cells are supplied complete with upper and lower porous disc, pressure pad and cutting (specimen) ring.
- The One-dimensional Consolidation test is used to determine the consolidation characteristics of soils of low permeability.
- Tests are carried out on specimens prepared from undisturbed samples.
- Data obtained from these tests together with classification data and a knowledge of the soils loading history, enables estimates to be made of the behaviour of foundations under load.
- Consolidation cell, dial gauge or displacement transducer and data logger, bench, weights, apparatuses for prepare Consolidation samples and calibration disc should be ordered separately.
Data Acquisition & PC Software:
- 4 or 8 channel interface units (UTCU-0320 or UTCU-0325) are used for recording displacement data over time.
- High resolution: 260.000 points.
- Serial port for PC and printer connection.
- CPU card by microprocessor 32-bit ARM risk architecture.
- 4 or 8 analogical channels for displacement transducers.
- Utest Consolidation Software (USOFT-0300) is developed according to ASTM D2435, D3877, D4546, BS 1377:5 and AASHTO T216 standards to be used with UTCU-0320 and UTCU-0325.
- Displacement transducers are connected to interface unit and interface unit is connected to PC by RS232 serial output.
- The software is capable monitoring the change of displacement data over time.
- User can initiate and end data recording process by using the software.
- The user can determine and assign different time intervals (or select fixed time intervals) and stresses for the calculation of the consolidation test data.
- The consolidation software has different data recording columns each assigned to the consolidation cells and they can be set to different normal load (stress) values.
- The user can also manually enter the vertical displacement data to these columns for correction.
- The graphs of time-displacement pairs are drawn in both square-root time and logarithmic time scales.
- In addition to these visualizations, the software can calculate required parameters such as √t90, √t50, √t100, mv, Cv, etc. according to the related standards indicated above.
- Recorded data, graphs, calculations and all other generic data can be exported to Microsoft Excel for further evaluation.
- Customizable User Interface
- Graphical outputs and reports can be saved as MS Excel worksheet
- Flexibility in edit report and graph templates
|Dimensions||750x850x1400 mm (3pcs UTS-0300 + UTS-302 + UTS-0376 + Accessories)|
|Weight (approx.)||180 kg (3pcs UTS-0300 + UTS-302 + UTS-0376 + Accessories)|
|Upper and Lower|
|Spare Cutting Ring||UTS-0308||UTS-0312||UTS-0314||UTS-0318||UTS-0322|
|Calibration Disc, stainless steel||UTS-0344||UTS-0346||UTS-0348||UTS-0350||UTS-0352|
|Apparatus for Prepare Consolidation Sample||UTS-0356||UTS-0358||UTS-0360||UTS-0362||UTS-0364|
|P. Code||Sets of Weight for Consolidation|
|UTS-0340||16 kgf Set||(2) 5 kg, (1) 2 kg, (2) 1 kg, (3) 0,5 kg, (2) 0,25 kg|
|UTS-0342||32 kgf Set||(1) 10 kg, (3) 5 kg, (2) 2 kg, (1) 1 kg, (3) 0,5 kg, (2) 0,25 kg|
|UTS-0344||50 kgf Set||(3) 10 kg, (2) 5 kg, (3) 2 kg, (2) 1 kg, (3) 0,5 kg, (2) 0,25 kg|
|UTS-0346||64 kgf Set||(4) 10 kg, (3) 5 kg, (2) 2 kg, (3) 1 kg, (3) 0,5 kg, (2) 0,25 kg|
|UTS-0348||80 kgf Set||(6) 10 kg, (2) 5 kg, (3) 2 kg, (2) 1 kg, (3) 0,5 kg, (2) 0,25 kg|
|Product Code||Slotted Weight|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.