to BS1881, EN12504 part 2:2001
- Measuring range 10 to 70 N/mm2 compressive strength.
- Rebound values are recorded as a bar chart on a paper strip.
- One roll of paper strip offers room for 4000 test impacts.
- Case Dimensions: 325 x 295 x 105mm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- (Similar for all types)
- Smooth test area with a grinding stone.
- Perform test series of at least ten test impacts.
- The compressive strength of the concrete is read from a conversion chart.
- The recording strip is used as a test document.
- Mean rebound value R may be visually estimated
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.