to BS1881, EN12504 part 2:2001
- Measuring range 10 to 70 N/mm2compressive strength
(below 25 N/mm2type P part number LCN675 is better suited).
- Impact energy = 2,207 Nm.
- Rebound values are read from a dial.
- Supplied in a carrying case including a grinding stone and operating instructions.
- Case Dimensions: 325 x 125 x 140mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- (Similar for all types)
- Smooth test area with a grinding stone.
- Perform test series of at least ten test impacts.
- The compressive strength of the concrete is read from a conversion chart.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.