to BS1881, EN12504 part 2:2001
- Measuring range 10 to 70 N/mm2 compressive strength.
- Handling and dimensions as for types N and NR, but with a three times smaller impact energy.
- These types are used for testing thin-walled (< 100 mm) or small components but also cast stone components sensitive to impact.
- Supplied in a carrying case including a grinding stone and operating instructions.
- Case Dimensions: 325 x 295 x 105mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- (Similar for all types)
- Smooth test area with a grinding stone.
- Perform test series of at least ten test impacts.
- The compressive strength of the concrete is read from a conversion chart.
- The recording strip is used as a test document.
- Mean rebound value R may be visually estimated.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.