For use with concrete
|Tariff||843061 00 0|
- Used for the evaluation of the initial set of the concrete mortar.
- The penetration plunger has a tip area of 32 sq/mm.
- It is plunged into the mortar to a depth of 25.4 mm.
- Depth is indicated on the plunger.
- The resistance expressed in kPa and Lbf/sq.in. is shown on the direct-reading scale.
- Dimensions: 25mm diameter x 210mm long
- Weight: 400g
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.