Fresh Concrete Testing
|Standards||ASTM C403; AASHTO T197|
|UTC-0700||Concrete Mortar Penetrometer with Pound Reading Scale|
|UTC-0701||Concrete Mortar Penetrometer with Newton Reading Scale|
|UTC-0705||Needle Set for Concrete Mortar Penetrometer|
|UTC-0706||Penetration Needle, Ø 3mm, for UTC-0701|
|UTC-0707||Penetration Needle, Ø 9mm, for UTC-0701|
- The UTC-0700 and UTC-0701 Concrete Mortar Penetrometers are used for the determination of setting time of the mortar fraction of fresh concrete.
- The apparatus consists of a spring loading device.
- UTC-0700 is graduated from 10 to 150 lbf in 2 lbf divisions.
- UTC-0701 is graduated from 40 to 600 N in 10 N divisions. A sliding ring indicates the load reached.
The Concrete Mortar Penetrometers are supplied complete with:
- Set of interchangeable needle points of 645, 323, 161, 65, 32, 16 mm² area
- A steel adaptor for needles
- Carrying case
|Dimensions||540x260x60 mm (packed)|
|Weight (approx.)||5 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.