Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||TS EN 1766|
|UTC-0742||Concrete Mixer with Double Acting, Pan Type, Frequency Controlled, 42 L.|
|UTC-0752||Concrete Mixer with Double-Acting, Pan Type, Frequency Controlled, 100 L.|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-0742||UTC-0752|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-0742-N||UTC-0752-N|
- The difference of UTC-0742 and UTC-0752 from conventional mixers (UTC-0750, UTC-0751) is their ability of preparing more homogenous mixture in a short time through the second motor that rotates the mixing beater in the opposite direction of the mixing drum
- To find out the effects of the different type constituents on the concrete properties requires the preparation of numerous and smaller volume of concrete batches in the laboratory.
- Concrete Mixer, UTC-0742, designed for this purpose has 42 litres dimensional volume of the mixing pan and 15/12 litres effective mixing capacity.
- UTC-0752 Concrete Mixer is 108 litres but the effective capacity of the mixer is 56/40 litres.
- The turning speed of the mixers can be adjusted by a frequency controller.
- The shutter of the mixers is designed to open 120 degrees for easy access to the pan and keeps the beater in a certain height during mixing.
- There is a small observation window on the shutter which enables the user to monitor the process.
- The mixing pan can be tilted to empty the mixture without hassle and it can be removed for easy cleaning on completion of the mixing operation.
- Also, the mixers are equipped with rubber wheels which provide high mobility.
- All parts of the mixer aregalvanized or painted with non-corrosive paint.
- The protection class of mixers are IP55.
|Dimensions||650x900x1200 mm||950x1050x1270 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||230 kg||285 kg|
|Power||2600 W||33002 W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.