versatile, powerful software for vibration analysis
- The computerised vibration analyser was developed specially to support analysis of machinery diagnostic experiments of the PT 500
- The analyser can also be used in many other vibration experiments (such as TM 150).
- The system comprises two acceleration sensors, a measuring amplifier with adjustable gain, a USBbox and the analysis software.
- The analysis software offers the following features: two-channel oscilloscope for investigations in the time range; two-channel spectrum analyser for investigations in the frequency range; vibration measuring unit; envelope analysis for bump effects and roller bearing damage; travelling filter to record run-up curves; orbit display; and a balancing module for field balancing of rigid rotors in one and two planes.
- The software permits various analytical methods to be applied to a vibration signal and compared in terms of their efficacy.
- This enables the advantages and disadvantages of the various techniques to be effectively discovered.
- The balancing process is presented step-by-step.
- The software features an intuitive user interface, and is highly user-friendly.
- An online help function provides guidance on the various functions. Measuring results can be printed out.
- Cables, brackets and fixings are supplied.
- computerised vibration analyser for representation and evaluation of experiments with the PT 500 “Machinery diagnostic” series
- 2 acceleration sensors to record vibration displacement, vibration velocity and acceleration
- optical sensor to record speed
- 2-channel measuring amplifier with adjustable gain
- software features: 2-channel oscilloscope; 2-channel FFT analyser; envelope analysis; run-up curve and order analysis; 2-plane field balancing
- 2 displacement sensors PT 500.41 can be connected
- suitable for general vibration measuring tasks
- stackable storage system to house the components
- GUNT software for data acquisition via USB under Windows 8.1, 10
- Acceleration sensors:
- frequency range: 1…10000Hz
- sensitivity: 100mV/g
- resonance frequency: 25kHz
- Optical speed sensor:
- sensing distance: 3…150mm
- laser class II
- wave length: 650nm
- Measuring amplifier:
- adjustable gain: x1, x10, x100
- powered by 12VDC power supply unit
- L x W x H: 230x220x80mm
- 16x analogue in, 2x analogue out
- each 4x digital in/out
- 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase; 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- UL/CSA optional
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 600x400x220mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 6kg
Required for Operation:
- PC with Windows
- within the context of the experiments in the complete PT 500 series, the following learning can be covered:
- familiarisation with vibration signals
- correct application of FFTanalysis
- measurement of speed, vibration displacement, vibration velocity and acceleration
- assessment of the vibration state of a machine
- damage analysis of roller bearings and gears by means of envelope spectra
- detection of cracks in shafts by means of run-up curves and order analysis
- measurement of imbalance vibrations and field balancing of rigid rotors in 1 and 2 planes
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 measuring amplifier
- 2 acceleration sensors
- 1 speed sensor with holder and reflective tape
- 1 GUNTsoftware + USB cable
- 1 USBbox + data cable
- 1 combination wrench, AF 13
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 manual
- versatile, powerful software for vibration analysis
- supports all machinery diagnostic experiments of the PT 500 series
- suitable for field balancing of rotors in one and two planes
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.