For use with LTS550 1500/500kN Compression/Tension Machine
|Tariff||902490 00 0|
- Measuring base 50 mm,
- Deformation range +1 mm / -0.2 mm
- Maximum percent measurable deformation: +2%
- The extensometer is used to take the longitudinal deformation of the specimen during a tensile test.
- A load/deformation graph is obtained, and from this graph the coefficient of elasticity, together with the loads RP0.1 – RP0.2 – Rt1, can be identified.
- This is possible even with materials that are not presenting a clearly identifiable yield point
- Supplied complete with connection cables.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.