520 litre capacity
- Used to check the behaviour of aggregates during freeze and thaw cycle tests.
- This model features solid state controlled, hot gas bypass refrigeration control method and/or electric heat.
- This model also includes, auto-cycle defrost with short temperature rise, possible to 0°C (dependent upon cabinet loading).
- 1 hinged door with key lock, 3 adjustable open wire-type shelves, one 2” insulated access port, heavy-duty casters, 9’ power cord, and operations manual (on CD) included.
- All controls/instrumentation and sensors are calibrated to NIST traceable standards.
- Chamber features Microprocessor controller with PID, Auto tuning, programmable (hi/lo) alarms, ability to ramp/soak, process variable and set-point variable offset, dual display of actual and set-point temperature.
- Controls are able to be quickly exchanged for future upgrades or repair. NIST traceable sensors, calibrated to controller.
- 300 series brushed finish stainless steel exterior front, brushed finish aluminium exterior sides, corrosion-resistant, coated aluminium interior and stainless-steel floor with coved corners.
- Construction of liner is in accordance with NSF standards. Interior dimensions: 27½” D x 22½” W x 58″ H. Exterior dimensions: 31″
- D x 27½” W x 77¼” H.
- Temperature performance exceeds ICH/FDA guidelines concerning uniformity requirements.
- Temperature Range of -23°C to 50°C
- Programmable cycle time.
- Control of temperature at sensor of ±0.2°C.
- Approximate ramping ability: 1°C per 2 minutes from -23°C to +23°C and back, unloaded. Note: Some defrost tolerance may be required for extended operation (more than 48 hours) below 4°C.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.