Analysis of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-1 Clause B.1.5; AASHTO T164 A; ASTM D2172 A|
|UTAS-0030||Centrifuge Extractor 1500 g|
|UTAS-0031||Filter Paper 250 mm Outer dia. 45 mm Inner dia. for UTAS-0030 (100 pcs/Pack)|
|UTAS-0032||Rotating Bowl and Cover for UTAS-0030|
|UTAS-0035||Centrifuge Extractor 3000 g capacity, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTAS-0036||Filter Paper 295 mm Outer dia. 45 mm Inner dia. for UTAS-0035(100 pcs / Pack)|
|UTAS-0037||Rotating Bowl and Cover for UTAS-0035|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTAS-0030||UTAS-0035|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTAS-0030-N||UTAS-0035-N|
- The Centrifuges are used for the determination of the bitumen percentage in bituminous mixtures.
- All models comprise a removable precision-machined rotor bowl housed in a cylindrical aluminium box.
- The bowl is driven by an electric motor fitted with an AC drive (inverter) with the double function of speed control up to 3600 rpm regardless of the frequency (50 or 60 Hz) and electrical breaking.
- The centrifuge can be set for the automatic speed ramp up to 3600 rpm and will stop in 10-15 seconds.
- The cover is precisely machined and fitted with a solvent resistant gasket to avoid leakages.
- The control panel includes: Start/Stop button and speed control knob.
The Centrifuge Extractor is supplied complete with:
- Bowl and Cover,
- Filter Paper – 100 pcs.
|Weight (approx.)||50 kg (for both models)|
|Power||370W (for both models)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.