With 0-100kN digital gauge
The Capo-Test is an alternative to the testing of cores, for accurate compressive strength estimates on-site, giving instant compressive strength results for:
- Quality control of the finished structure
- Concrete members rejected by laboratory specimen testing
- Residual strength of existing structures
- Fire damaged structures
- Integrity of structures
Principle & Operation
- An 18.4 mm hole is cored perpendicular to a plane surface outside reinforcement disturbance.
- A recess is routed in the hole to a diameter of 25mm and at a depth of 25mm.
- A split ring is expanded in the recess and pulled against a counter pressure, 55mm inner diameter, placed on the surface concentrically with the ring.
- The concrete in the strut between the expanded ring and the counter pressure is being compressed; hence the pull force “F” is a direct measure of the compressive strength.
- The test is partially destructive, as it has to be performed until the cone between the expanded ring and the inner diameter of the counter pressure is dislodged.
The Capo-Test complete set comprises a Preparation Kit LCN825 or LCN826, the
LCN829 DSV-Kit and a pull machine kit LCN827 or LCN828.
These components must be ordered individually to form a complete system.
The LCN828 Capo-Test hydraulic pull machine kit
- Comes with a 0-100kN digital gauge installed with memory for storage of test results (peak-value, time and date of testing).
- The peak-value is shown after a test has been terminated.
- The internal accuracy of the gauge is 0.01 kN.
- The display shows the pull force in 0.1 kN digital increments.
The kit comprises:
- Hydraulic Pull machine with digital gauge
- AMIGAS Printout software
- Cable for printout
- Oil refilling cup
- Oil refilling bottle
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- Calibration table
- Attaché case
Spare Capo-test inserts are available in packs of 10. See LCN830.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.