For corrosion analysis in areas between 20 m2 and 100 m2
Corrosion of Rebars in Concrete
- Reinforced concrete will invariably be subjected to a corrosion process that ultimately leads to a total failure of the structure.
- Accurate field potential measurements aid in detecting corrosion in rebars.
- Corrosion of steel in concrete is an electrochemical process.
- A potential field can be measured on the concrete surface by the use of an electrode, known as a half-cell and a high-impedance voltmeter.
- The Canin+ Corrosion Analysing Instrument highlights corrosion activity before rust becomes visible.
- Early detection is a key factor in preventing an unanticipated structural failure.
- Corrosion Analysis allows the contractor to limit the maintenance tasks on reinforced concrete to the areas where it is really required.
- The Canin+ is the fastest instrument for corrosion analysis, offering a practical, cost-effective approach to the investigation of reinforced concrete.
- Corrosion analysis with the Canin+ allows a rapid, comprehensive test of the site and provides a fast assessment of locations where corrosion is likely to take place.
- Corrosion analysis with the half-cell potential method: accurate field potential measurements aid in detecting active corrosion in rebars.
- Immediate presentation of test area and reading directly on the instrument’s display
- Total memory for 235’000 readings which can be stored
- For further analysis, the Software allows downloading, presenting and editing data measured by this instrument for corrosion analysis
- The Windows based software makes it possible to download, present and edit data measured by the Canin+ Corrosion Analysing Instrument in a fast and easy way using any PC.
- The program generates a potential map, a relative frequency and a cumulative frequency diagram and provides a chipping graph.
- This statistical presentation is the basis for an efficient interpretation of the half-cell potentials by the corrosion engineer.
- The software allows the engineer to rotate and mirror files.
- Single potential maps can be combined to form a complete graph representing the total investigated surface area.
- These features support the fast generation of measurement reports.
- Data can be easily exported to third party software for further processing.
LCN677 Supplied as:
- Canin+ Configuration with Rod and Wheel Electrodes
- Indicating device Canin+, carrying strap, protection sleeve for indicating device, transfer cable, USB-serial adapter, operating instructions, carrying case Canin+
Rod Electrode accessories:
- Rod electrode with spare parts, electrode cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft.), cable coil 25 m (82 ft.), Canin ProVista PC software on memory stick, bottle with copper sulphate 250g
Wheel Electrode accessories:
- 1-Wheel Electrode system, tool kit to wheel electrode system, bottle with citric acid 250g
|Corrosion Analysis with the Potential Measurement|
|Measurement range||-999 mV to +340 mV|
|Memory||non-volatile memory for up to 235’000 measurements stored in up to 71 object files|
|Software||Canin ProVista Software for downloading data and evaluation on PC|
|Battery operation||six LR 6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V for up to 60 h (or 30 h with activated backlight)|
|Memory||non-volatile memory for up to 5’800 measurements stored in up to 24 object files|
|Data transfer||by Windows HyperTerminal|
|Battery operation||six LR 6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V for up to 40 h (or 20 h with activated backlight)|
|Operating temperature||0° to 60° C|
|Storage temperature||-10° to 60° C|
|Display||128 x 128-pixel graphic LCD with backlight|
|Data output||RS 232 interface, USB with adapter|
|Case dimensions||580 x 480 x 210 mm (22.8 x 18.9 x 8.3 in.)|
|Weight||net. 10.6 kg (23.5 lbs); shipping 14 kg (31.1 lbs)|
- Standard 2-year limited warranty on electronic parts of the Canin+ for corrosion analysis
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.